- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Legal Services
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Human Capital
- Private Client Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
International assignees typically represent only 3% of a company’s total workforce but make up 10% of its labour costs.
When this cost is combined with the inherent complexity and risk associated with the deployment of a global workforce, it is clear that global organisations need to ensure the right balance between the value and cost of using international assignees. What is the business rationale for deploying international assignees? How do you validate that your current International Assignment Programme delivers? Does one size fit all to deliver on business goals?
Mobility Consulting. The Human Capital multi-disciplinary Mobility Consulting team use a range of tried and tested tools and methodologies to help clients align their International Assignment Programme with their business objectives.
We help our clients across all levels of the International Assignment Programme.
To enhance and optimise the deployment of Internationals to benefit all parties, we objectively test and validate the following:
- The practical needs and objectives of the business and its people
- How to contribute real value to the business
- Attracting and retaining a broader international talent resource
- Factors affecting International Assignment Programme design
- The key influencers on programme design eg cost vs acceptance, ‘workability’, risk
- The latest compensation approaches for your population of international assignees
- Where existing processes are broken and how to fix them
- Implementation approaches for updating mobility programmes
Our team will work closely with your organisation to ensure that the international assignee value proposition is articulated and implementable. We will co-develop a policy framework, initiate processes to make it happen and create an optimum infrastructure that supports the whole programme.
Delivering what the client wants. Our integrated approach provides solutions across the global mobility spectrum, to help clients understand how best to manage and utilise international assignees. We focus on the delivery of tangible solutions which best fit our clients’ strategic needs, optimise cost efficiencies and minimise the risks associated with international assignees.
The EY approach is based on flexibility, and brings to clients experience and expertise in developing solutions that contribute to their continuing success.
The Mobility Consulting group draws its strength from its multi-disciplinary team, integrating the knowledge of experts in international human resources management, compensation, benefits, and assignment services. This brings together professionals who can design/update and implement your International Assignment Programme, obtain effectiveness and efficiency in the international human resources function, design and manage critical performance management processes, and design and implement compensation programmes to optimise the value delivered to assignees whilst minimising the cost to your company.
Cost optimisation and risk management underpin all our work. Our main objective is to co-develop programmes that add value to your international capabilities.