- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Human Capital
- Personal Taxes
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Tax Effective Supply Chain Management
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
Transfer pricing and tax effective supply chain management
Transfer pricing regulations govern the pricing of transactions between related group companies. EY’s Transfer Pricing and Tax Effective Supply Chain Management (TP TESCM) team helps multinational companies better understand the changing regulatory environment and structure their transfer pricing to enable them to identify and use opportunities as well as manage risk.
- Our TP TESCM team has a TP consulting capability that can identify TP related opportunities and risk.
- We respond to feedback and insights and changes in the regulatory and commercial environment, and developments in technical knowledge.
- Our open and flexible approach makes a real difference.
- We deliver value on an ongoing basis, not just by project.
How we can help your business
With transfer pricing issues under close scrutiny worldwide, here’s how companies are managing the risks.
What are four things multinationals should do differently in regards to transfer pricing? Also, read about six major trends keeping tax professionals up at night.
Quickly identify the transfer pricing rules, practices and approaches adopted by more than 70 jurisdictions in our Transfer pricing reference guide.
Contact a member of our team.
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.