Welcome to Economic Advisory
What we do
Economic Advisory uses the fundamental principles of economics to address client needs in the areas of policy, regulation and commercial decision making.
We draw on the breadth of EY’s capabilities and global reach, and underpin our work with rigorous, evidence-based quantitative analysis and deep sector expertise.
The Economic Advisory practice provides objective, strategic and robust economic advice to inform private- and public-sector decision making.
Why work with us?
- We relate economics to the realities of your business
- We have deep sector knowledge
- We have a team of highly experienced individuals with a wide range of quantitative and qualitative economics skills
- We are able to access EY ITEM Club and Eurozone economics capability
- We are able to leverage EY’s full range of service offerings both in the UK and globally.