Welcome to Economic Advisory
What we do
Economic Advisory uses the fundamental principles of economics to address client needs in the areas of policy, regulation and commercial decision making.
We are well-positioned to assess the implications of economic change, helping business to capitalise on the opportunities it affords, making the world work better.
We draw on the breadth of EY’s capabilities and underpin our work with rigorous, evidence-based quantitative analysis and deep sector expertise.
We work with both the private and public sectors, facilitating the debate between business and government, providing objective, strategic and robust economic advice to inform decision making.
Why work with us?
- We relate economics to the realities of your business
- We have deep sector knowledge
- We have a team of highly experienced individuals with a wide range of quantitative and qualitative economics skills
- We are able to access our Economics for Business programme economics capability including EY ITEM Club
- We are well-positioned to assess the implications of economic change, helping business to capitalise on the opportunities it affords