EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™
About the program
For over two decades, we have recognized over 8,000 entrepreneurial leaders in business through the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards. National EY Entrepreneur Of The Year winners and finalists are announced at our annual black-tie awards gala every year in Palm Springs. The awards are the culminating event of the EY Strategic Growth Forum®, a gathering of America’s business leaders that provides invaluable opportunities to gain strategic business insights and contacts. Forbes.com named the Forum one of its seven “Get-Ahead Executive Retreats.”
The EY Entrepreneur Of The Year awards recognize the men and women who put everything on the line in order to translate an idea into a viable, sustainable enterprise. Entrepreneurs include both founders of companies and also those who organize, manage and assume the risks of a business and are still active in the company.
- Nominee must be the owner or manager of a private or public company, primarily responsible for recent company performance and an active member of top management Nominee must be in his or her current role for at least two years
- Company should be at least two years old
- Company should have at least $5 million in revenue (with the exception of life sciences)
Successful entrepreneurs, whether company founders or current leaders, take businesses to the next level. They find creative ways to acquire the capital and resources they need to achieve their goals and build and grow a business.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Financial performance
- Strategic direction
- Community/global impact
- Personal integrity/influence
If this describes you or someone you know, the next step is easy. Respond to the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year call for nominations. Self-nominations are encouraged.
To submit an application form, you can visit our website at https://eoy-nomination.ey.com/LoginManagement/Welcome.aspx for electronic submissions.
Once you log in, you will have two options:
- Complete an Entire application form, either for yourself or on behalf of someone, by selecting the "Complete an ENTIRE Application form" choice on the main screen.
- Recommend an entrepreneur for nomination by selecting the "Recommend an Entrepreneur for Nomination (Short Form)" choice on the main screen. The only required information on this form is the contact information for the nominee and your contact information. A notice will be sent to them to complete the application form on-line.