Building relationships and developing connections
EY Professional Networks have been an integral part of our people culture for 20 years.
As grassroots networks of EY people who share a common demographic or characteristic, Professional Networks provide opportunities for our people to connect with our clients, our communities and our culture.
Members expand personal networks, exchange information and develop professional skills, all while working with leadership on their respective network’s goals and marketplace opportunities.
Professional Networks celebrate that diversity matters and serve as an important recruiting tool. They impact our inclusive environment too by encouraging each member to bring his/her authentic self to the workplace.
The networks provide a supportive community and build awareness of diverse attributes to promote inclusiveness by:
- Providing leadership opportunities and access to leadership
- Advising leadership on leveraging strengths related to the specific population and advocating on behalf of specific populations
- Developing relationships internally and externally, focusing on similar efforts and concerns through community-building opportunities
Every network has an Americas Executive Sponsor to provide high-level strategic input, connectivity and support, and Executive Champions to provide leadership in the field.
What EY Professional Networks currently exist?
- Beyond — Our lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and ally professionals network
- Black Professional Network
- EY AccessAbilitiesTM
- Latino Professional Network
- Pan Asian Professional Network
- Today's Families (including Fathers’ Forum, Today's Families Network and Working Moms’ Network, Caregivers Circle and Parents of Children with Special Health Care Needs)
- Professional Women’s Network
- Veterans Network
- Support networks, such as:
- Cancer Support Group
- Military Family Exchange