Veterans are helping us build a better world
As an organization, we focus on assisting veterans in our local communities and across the country through sponsorship of a variety of veterans-related activities and causes. Many of our people also regularly volunteer their time with local and national organizations dedicated to the concerns of veterans.
Our Ernst & Young LLP veterans serve organizations including:
- The Jericho Project. Works to end homelessness and has a special focus on homeless veterans.
- HonorVet.org. Provides career mentoring, interview preparation and business skills counseling to veterans seeking to transition to a corporate role.
- Travis Manion Foundation. Helps US veterans and the families of fallen heroes with immediate needs.
- Achilles Foundation Freedom Team for Wounded Veterans. Encourages and provides training and equipment to wounded veterans with the goal of completing a marathon.
- Wreaths Across America. Annually EY people, friends and family members travel to Arlington Cemetery to honor our heroes, as part of Wreaths Across America.