EY Faculty Connection - Issue 39
15 Years of good FORTUNE
Ernst & Young appears on FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” list again this year, marking a milestone as the firm is honored for the 15th consecutive year. Listed as number 57, EY advanced two spots from its 2012 ranking. Our position this year, as well as our longevity on the list, speaks to the quality of our people culture and the exceptional Ernst & Young experience:
- Strong, lifelong relationships among our people, whether they stay for 30 years or eventually leave for a position elsewhere
- Leading-class learning, development and growth opportunities
- People who are empowered to share their voices and bring their rich differences – whether cultural, generational, gender-related or otherwise – to work to create better outcomes for clients and teams
- Inclusive leadership focused on building high performance teams
- Flexibility, and the tools and technology to support it
- Staying connected to community through EY’s efforts to build a better working world
EY has appeared on FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” list for 15 consecutive years, which is longer than Google has been in existence!
“In order to deliver exceptional client service to the world’s largest and most complex organizations, we first must create an exceptional experience for our people,” said Nancy Altobello, Vice Chair of People, EY. “We celebrate our FORTUNE track record because it demonstrates our long-term commitment to making sure that every one of our people, no matter what office or practice, whether they stay 3 months as an intern or 30 years as a partner, is having experiences and building relationships that will last a lifetime.
To create that exceptional EY experience, we focus on building the highest performing teams to serve our clients around the world.”