At EY, we know that a flexible work environment is important to our people — and that's why it's important to us. For years we've taken a holistic view of the workplace, creating an environment that values the whole person and provides the right amount of flexibility so that our people can spend time on the things that truly drive them. EY’s My time program empowers candidates in our Assurance service line to find the balance they need to succeed both at work and at home.
My time is an Assurance staffing option that provides flexibility to candidates at a rank of senior, manager and senior manager who are looking for challenging client service work on a part-time basis. Those hired into this flexible work option will be assigned to engagements on an as needed basis and will continue to develop a thorough understanding of each client's industry, processes and controls, personnel and related risks.
How will the program work?
- A customized plan will be developed for individuals in the program based on business needs and individual participant needs.
- Participants will receive individual performance evaluations primarily focused on their client-serving responsibilities.
- Participants are compensated on a salaried basis. Compensation is commensurate for the position and expected work hours and will be discussed with your recruiter during the hiring process.
- Participants will be assigned engagements based on business needs and predetermined agreement with each participant. For example, a participant may work a full-time workload from January to April, then zero hours the remaining months. Travel may be required. The minimum expectation during a 12-month period is 25–30% of a full-time workload (approximately 600+ hours, for example).
- Promotion schedules will vary from the traditional path of a full-time employee. Please discuss this with your recruiter and eventually your People Consultant for additional information.
- A documented flexible work agreement will be developed each year.
- Participants will have the option to change their schedules, with consideration given to business needs and level of performance. Close communication with practice leaders and EY People Consultants can help you understand and find a balance between our business needs and your flexibility requirements.
- Please remember that this program can be tailored to fit the needs of every individual, assuming a supportive business case. Please speak openly with your recruiter about how we can work together to determine an arrangement that best suits both personal and business needs.
- Participation at the Manager and Senior Manager levels will require full CPA qualifications.
Are you interested?
Please contact us to learn more about My time.
Ernst & Young LLP, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our work force and the knowledge of our people.