Wealth and asset management transactions advisory services
A transaction is one of the most complex and risky business propositions an organization can undertake. We serve as trusted advisors to our clients, helping them make better and more informed decisions about how they strategically manage capital and transactions. We have client relationships with many of the world’s highest quality wealth and asset management firms.
Our advice is global and focuses on the capital agenda, which helps us provide a full range of integrated services that are aligned to the objectives of our wealth and asset management clients. Whether you’re preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital, our transactions team brings together a robust combination of skills, insight, relationships and experience to deliver tailored advice.
We operate across three sub-service lines globally:
- Transaction support (focused on financial due diligence)
- Transaction tax
- Capital transformation, which includes the following competencies:
- Valuation and business modeling
- Lead advisory (mergers and acquisitions advisory and capital-related advisory)
- Operational transaction services
We advise our clients on areas impacting transactions, including:
- Strategic alternatives
- Financial and tactical advice relating to acquisitions or divestitures
- Quality of assets under management and its related earning streams
- Changes in the customer base with an assessment of concentrations, profitability and attrition
- Product mix and breadth of distribution
- Balance sheet and income statement drivers
- Tax attributes and structuring
- Employee benefit programs, compensation structure, and key employee retention
- Information technology risks associated with platform functionality and scalability
- Asset valuation and business modeling
- Business integration and synergy assessment
- Regulatory changes and implications on the business
For event details, please contact our Wealth & Asset Management practice.
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
Global Hedge Fund Symposiums
Held in financial centers around the world, this symposium series examines the multi-faceted issues and challenges facing the hedge fund industry.
We offer knowledge and resources to help navigate the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act.