Insurance tax services
Drawing on the combined skills of tax professionals in 140 countries, you'll benefit from our deep understanding of critical tax issues. With our nationalized Financial Services tax practice, we are in an excellent position to meet your growing business needs. Our insurance professionals combine technical knowledge and an understanding of the insurance industry to assist companies in managing their tax risks and opportunities throughout the tax life cycle.
Specifically, we can assist you with:
- Global compliance and reporting services
- Human capital, including global mobility services, talent and rewards, and human resource performance improvement
- Indirect tax, including state, local, employment, property, sales and VAT
- Insurance premium tax services
- International tax, including cross-border tax structuring, planning and reporting
- Investments tax reporting and systems implementation
- Risk management and captive services
- Tax accounting and risk advisory services
- Tax controversy and risk management
- Tax credit investment advisory
- Tax performance advisory
- Tax policy and legislative advice
- Transfer pricing services
To get started, explore EY's T Magazine, where we offer tax insights for business leaders.
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.