About the EY Center for Board Matters
Effective corporate governance is an important element in building a better working world. The Center for Board Matters is committed to bringing together and engaging with boards, audit committee members and investors to exchange ideas and insights.
Using our professional competencies, relationships and proprietary corporate governance database, we are able to identify trends and emerging governance issues. This allows us to deliver timely and balanced insights, data-rich content and practical tools and analysis to boards, audit committees, institutional investors and others interested in governance topics.
Hot topics and related content
Cyber attacks can occur anytime, anywhere. It's critical for company boards to ask the right questions, set the proper tone and determine oversight responsibility.
- EY To the point: Washington focuses on cybersecurity.
- Beating cybercrime
- Steps you should take now
- Security Operations Centers against cybercrime
- Considerations for the audit committee
In this evolving governance landscape, maintaining constructive ongoing relationships with shareholders has more payoff potential than ever.
- Let’s talk: governance – 2014 proxy season preview
- Let’s talk: governance – An early look at proxy season 2014
- Audit committee reporting to shareholders: 2013 proxy season review
Sustainability affects every part of an organization, so today's board member should be up-to-date on corporate sustainability trends and requirements.