EY announces finalists for the Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2012 Award in the Utah Region
Utah, 17 April 2012 – Ernst & Young LLP today announced the finalists for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2012 Award in the Utah Region. The awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. Award winners will be announced at a special gala on June 7, 2012 at The Grand America Hotel.
The finalists are:
- Kyle Bateman, Vice Chairman, Action Target, Inc.
- Addison Sovine, Executive Vice President, Action Target, Inc.
- Tim Sullivan, President & CEO, Ancestry.com
- Alan Martin, CEO/Founder, Campus Book Rentals, Inc.
- Sean Collins, Chairman of the Board, Costa Vida
- Dave Rutter, CEO, Costa Vida
- Eric Baughman, CEO, Cytozyme Laboratories, Inc.
- Steve Baughman, President, Cytozyme Laboratories, Inc.
- Bob Wheaton, President, Deer Valley Resort
- Garett Robertson, CEO, Deseret Health Group, LLC
- Ken Bretschneider, Founder, DigiCert, Inc.
- Frank Davis, CEO, Food for Health International
- Jeffrey Smith, CEO, Ingram Medical
- Ted Broman, President, IntegraCore, LLC
- Brent Allen, Executive Vice President, Med One Capital
- Larry Stevens, President & CEO, Med One Capital
- Dan Caffee, CEO, Neutron Interactive
- Shaun Ritchie, President & CFO, Neutron Interactive
- Jeffrey Edison, Principal, Phillips Edison Company
- Jeffrey Johnson, CEO, Progrexion
- Stuart Orgill, Co-Founder, Qualtrics
- Ryan Smith, CEO & Co-Founder, Qualtrics
- Scott Smith, Co-Founder, Qualtrics
- Kirk McGary, Founder & CEO, Real Property Management
- Jeffery Palmer, President/CEO, RIMPORTS (USA) LLC
- Erin Trenbeath-Murray, Head Start Director, Salt Lake CAP Head Start
- Brad Caldwell, President/CEO, SecurityMetrics
- Jason Budge, Owner, Shelf Reliance
- Steve Palmer, Owner, Shelf Reliance
- Jana Francis, Founder & President, Steal Network
- Eric Bjorklund, President & CEO, Utah Youth Village
- Jeremy Christensen, CEO, Valley Services, Inc.
- Bruce Remund, Owner, VMI Nutrition
- Jeff Reynolds, Owner, VMI Nutrition
Now in its 26th year, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Program has expanded to recognize business leaders in more than 140 cities in more than 50 countries throughout the world.
Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the EY National Entrepreneur Of The Year Program. Award winners in several national categories, as well as the EY National Entrepreneur Of The Year Overall Award winner, will be announced at the annual awards gala in Palm Springs, California, on November 17, 2012. The awards are the culminating event of the EY Strategic Growth Forum®, the nation’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies.
Founded and produced by Ernst & Young LLP, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are nationally sponsored in the United States by SAP America and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.
In the Utah Region, local sponsors include Automatic Data Processing, Inc., Corporate Staging Resources, Deseret News, Digital Bytes Production & Design, Diversified Insurance Group, Scherzer International, Strong & Hanni Law Firm, The Summit Group Communications and Utah Business.
To make reservations for the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards Gala on June 7, 2012, contact Teresa Michel of EY at 801-933-8407 or firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31, 2012. Tickets are $150 per person or $1,500 per table. For more information about the program, please visit www.ey.com/us/eoy/Utah_Region.
About EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™
EY Entrepreneur Of The Year is the world’s most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. The unique award makes a difference through the way it encourages entrepreneurial activity among those with potential, and recognizes the contribution of people who inspire others with their vision, leadership and achievement. As the first and only truly global award of its kind, Entrepreneur Of The Year celebrates those who are building and leading successful, growing and dynamic businesses, recognizing them through regional, national and global awards programs in more than 140 cities in more than 50 countries.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Worldwide, our 152,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential.
EY refers to the global organization of member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit www.ey.com.
This news release has been issued by Ernst & Young LLP, a US client-serving member firm of Ernst & Young Global Limited.