Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2011 South Central Ohio & Kentucky finalists announced
South Central Ohio & Kentucky, 12 May 2011 — Ernst & Young LLP is pleased to announce the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® South Central Ohio & Kentucky finalists and honorees. This group of outstanding entrepreneurs was selected by an independent judging panel made up of previous award recipients of the award, leading CEOs, private capital investors and other regional business leaders. The award recipients will be revealed at a gala event on June 30, 2011 at the Hyatt Regency Cincinnati.
"These finalists create jobs in our area, encouraging community development and innovation in our broader economy," said Alan Greenwell, Entrepreneur Of The Year® South Central Ohio & Kentucky Program Director. "No matter who the award recipients are on June 30 we know one thing for sure – our region is enriched by every one of these finalists."
The Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2011 South Central Ohio & Kentucky finalists are:
- Jeni Britton Bauer, Founder, Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams, LLC
- Susan Croushore, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Christ Hospital
- Steven Davis, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Bob Evans Farms, Inc.
- Christopher Dirksing, Managing Director, Brighton Capital Partners
- Brett Febus, President/Founder, Insource Spend Management Group
- Nicholas Glassburn, Owner/President, Tower Wireless Ltd.
- Richard Graeter, President, Graeter's Manufacturing Co.
- Jonathan Handmaker, CEO, Quadrant Financial, Inc.
- Christopher Irion, CEO, e-Cycle, LLC
- Gary James, President, Dynalab Electronic Manufacturing Services
- Breck Jones, Chief Executive Officer, US WorldMeds, LLC
- William Lawrence, President, CRS Reprocessing, LLC
- John Leehy III, President & CEO, Payment Alliance International
- Mary Miller, CEO, Jancoa Janitorial Services, Inc.
- Cindy Monroe, Founder & President, Thirty-One
- Robert Patterson Jr., President and CEO, Consumers Choice Coffee
- Charles Price, President & CEO, Charah, Inc.
- Dr. Janet Reid, Managing Partner, Global Novations
- Aaron Shocket, President & Founder, Parking Solutions, Inc.
- Carey Smith, President, Big Ass Fan Co.
- Randall Smith, President & Co-founder, ClearSaleing
- Pamela Springer, President & CEO, Manta Media
- Lisa Stein, CEO/Founder, Spinlife.com
- David Tramontana. CEO, Home Care by Black Stone
- Steven Wilson, Founder & CEO, 21c Museum Hotel
The Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2011 South Central Ohio & Kentucky Honorees are:
- Joe Chlapaty, President and CEO, Advanced Drainage Systems, Master Entrepreneur
- Daniel Meyer, CEO, Nehemiah Manufacturing, Social Entrepreneur
- Bill Samuels Jr., Chairman Emeritus, Makers Mark, Lifetime Achievement Entrepreneur
This year, the Entrepreneur Of The Year® Program celebrates its 25th anniversary. The program has expanded to recognize business leaders in more than 140 cities and more than 50 countries throughout the world. Awards are given to entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. All regional award recipients are invited to the Entrepreneur Of The Year® National Awards gala, hosted by Jay Leno, on November 12, 2011, in Palm Springs, California. The gala is the culminating event of the Ernst & Young Strategic Growth Forum®, the nation's most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies, which will be held November 9–13, 2011. For more information on the Ernst & Young Strategic Growth Forum, please visit www.ey.com/us/strategicgrowthforum.
Founded and produced by Ernst & Young LLP, the Entrepreneur Of The Year® Awards are pleased to have the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation as a national sponsor.
In South Central Ohio & Kentucky, sponsors include Frost Brown Todd LLC, Thompson Hine LLC, Business Courier Cincinnati, Business First Columbus, Business First Louisville and The Eisen Agency.
To make reservations for the Entrepreneur Of The Year® Awards gala on Thursday, June 30, 2011, contact Jen Frost of Ernst & Young at +1 513 612 1668 or email@example.com. Tickets are $150 per person or $1500 per table of 10. For more information about the program, please visit www.ey.com/us/eoy.
About Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year
Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® is the world's most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. The unique award makes a difference through the way it encourages entrepreneurial activity among those with potential, and recognizes the contribution of people who inspire others with their vision, leadership and achievement. As the first and only truly global award of its kind, Entrepreneur Of The Year® celebrates those who are building and leading successful, growing and dynamic businesses, recognizing them through regional, national and global awards programs in more than 140 cities in more than 50 countries.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services.
Worldwide, our 141,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential.
Ernst & Young refers to the global organization of member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young LLP is a client-serving member firm of Ernst & Young Global Limited operating in the US. For more information about our organization, please visit www.ey.com.
This news release has been issued by Ernst & Young LLP, a US client-serving member firm of Ernst & Young Global Limited.