Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2011 Greater Philadelphia finalists announced
Celebrating 25 years of inspiration
PHILADELPHIA, 17 May— Ernst & Young LLP is pleased to announce the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® Greater Philadelphia finalists. This group of outstanding entrepreneurs was selected by an independent judging panel made up of previous winners of the award, leading CEOs, private capital investors and other regional business leaders. The winners will be revealed at a gala event on 15 June 2011 at the Loews Hotel, Philadelphia.
“These finalists create jobs in our area, encouraging community development and innovation in our broader economy,” said Andrew Jordan, Entrepreneur Of The Year Greater Philadelphia Program Director. “No matter who wins on 15 June we know one thing for sure – Greater Philadelphia is enriched by every one of these finalists.”
The Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2011 Greater Philadelphia finalists are:
- Sal Ambrosio, Partner, Tactix Real Estate Advisors
- Todd Bavol-Montgomery, CEO, Integrity Staffing Solutions
- Sean Bavol-Montgomery, CFO, Integrity Staffing Solutions
- Glenn Blumenfeld, Partner, Tactix Real Estate Advisors
- Peter Boni, President and CEO, Safeguard Scientifics, Inc.
- Michael Cardillo, President, CEO and Cofounder, Health Advocate, Inc.
- Ryan Clark, Founder, PeopleShare, Inc.
- Catherine Cook, Founder and Director, Business Development, myYearbook.com
- Geoffrey Cook, Founder and CEO, myYearbook.com
- Joseph Cosgrove III, President & CEO, Pentec Health, Incorporated
- Frank DiCola, President and Chief Operating Officer, DCO Energy, LLC
- Daniel DiZio, President, Soft Pretzel Franchise Systems, Inc.
- Dave Donald, Founder, PeopleShare, Inc.
- Timothy Fox, CEO, Fox Rehabilitation
- William Glazer, President & CEO, Keystone Property Group
- Bill Marvin, President and CEO, InstaMed
- Brian McCann, CEO, ONPATH Technologies
- Robert Moul, President and CEO, Boomi Inc.
- Jeffrey O'Donnell, Chairman & CEO, Embrella Cardiovascular, Inc.
- Nicholas Schorsch, CEO, American Realty Capital
- Christopher Stanchak, Founder and CEO, TicketLeap
- Tim Wallace, Chief Executive Officer, iPipeline
- Judson Wambold, Partner, Tactix Real Estate Advisors
- Brock Weatherup, CEO, Pet360, Inc.
- Jeff Westphal, President, Chief Executive Officer and co-owner, Vertex Inc.
- Audrey Zibelman, President, Chief Executive Officer, and Founder, Viridity Energy, Inc.
The Entrepreneur Of The Year Program honors entrepreneurs regionally in June, leading up to the national awards in November. Additionally, venture-backed companies that win an Entrepreneur Of The Year Award regionally are also eligible for the Entrepreneur Of The Year Venture Capital Award of Excellence on a national level. The overall national US winner then moves on to compete for the Ernst & Young World Entrepreneur Of The Year Award in June.
This year, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Program celebrates its 25th anniversary. The program has expanded to recognize business leaders in more than 140 cities and more than 50 countries throughout the world. Awards are given to entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities.
All regional honorees are invited to the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Awards gala, hosted by Jay Leno, on November 12, 2011, in Palm Springs, California. The gala is the culminating event of the Ernst & Young Strategic Growth Forum®, the nation’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies, which will be held November 9–13, 2011. For more information on the Ernst & Young Strategic Growth Forum, please visit www.ey.com/us/strategicgrowthforum.
Founded and produced by Ernst & Young LLP, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are pleased to have the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation as a national sponsor.
In Greater Philadelphia, local sponsors include SAP; ParenteBeard LLC; Sovereign Santander; Ballard Spahr LLP; Morgan Lewis; Pepper Hamilton LLP; Jefferson Wells International; Murray, Devine & Company, Inc.; NSM Insurance Group; SolomonEdwardsGroup LLC; Merrill Corp; and Philadelphia Business Journal.
To make reservations for the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards gala on 15 June, contact Carolyn Maher of Ernst & Young at +1 215 841 0699 or firstname.lastname@example.org by 3 June. Tickets are $300 per person or $2,750 per table. For more information about the program, please visit http://www.ey.com/us/eoy/2011-GP-Gala.
About Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year
Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year is the world’s most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. The unique award makes a difference through the way it encourages entrepreneurial activity among those with potential, and recognizes the contribution of people who inspire others with their vision, leadership and achievement. As the first and only truly global award of its kind, Entrepreneur Of The Year celebrates those who are building and leading successful, growing and dynamic businesses, recognizing them through regional, national and global awards programs in more than 140 cities in more than 50 countries.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services.
Worldwide, our 141,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential.
Ernst & Young refers to the global organization of member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young LLP is a client-serving member firm of Ernst & Young Global Limited operating in the US. For more information about our organization, please visit www.ey.com.
This news release has been issued by Ernst & Young LLP, a US client-serving member firm of Ernst & Young Global Limited.