Ernst & Young's News Release Archive: January 2012
- Ernst & Young LLP significantly expands focus on eDiscovery, adding four advisors to Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services practice
New York, 26 January 2012
Ernst & Young LLP today announced a number of recent additions to its Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services (FIDS) practice to meet growing demand for, and bolster its depth in, eDiscovery and fact-finding services. David Remnitz has been named FIDS Global and Americas Forensic Technology and Discovery Services (FTDS) Leader. He is joined by Principals Adam Cohen and Todd Marlin in New York and Jay Sonbolian in Los Angeles.
- U.S. IPO Confidence Returns for Companies and Investors in 2012
New York, January 23, 2012
The end of 3Q boasted a U.S. IPO pipeline full and primed for companies to go public in 4Q. Now, due to recent gains in the stock market, both companies and investors are feeling more confident about IPOs according to Ernst & Young's U.S. IPO Pipeline Analysis.
- Ernst & Young LLP recognized on FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list for the 14th consecutive year
New York, 23 January 2012
Ernst & Young LLP announced today that FORTUNE magazine ranked it among the "100 Best Companies to Work For" for the 14th consecutive year. The firm ranks number 59 this year, climbing 18 spots from its 2011 ranking.
- Ernst & Young LLP offers anti-corruption advice for global companies in new book
New York, 23 January 2012
As market volatility persists, the demands by regulators and investors for proper governance, compliance, and transparency are reaching new heights. Boards, CEOs and their executive leadership are setting the course for aggressive growth in a global business climate with uncertain boundaries – and this requires a company to have heightened sensitivity to potential risks, such as bribery and corruption.
- New Ernst & Young LLP Power & Utilities' advisors to help clients improve performance in a heavily regulated industry
New York, 18 January 2012
In an ongoing effort to help power and utility companies improve performance in a highly regulated, transforming industry, Ernst & Young LLP announced that three senior executives have joined the firm, bringing deep experience working with utilities to improve their strategic, financial and operational processes.
- Ernst and Young Voted Top Accounting-Auditing Provider By Hedge Funds Review
New York, 17 January 2012
Ernst & Young, a leading global organization of service providers for start-up and established hedge funds, announced today that it is ranked as the top accounting/auditing provider in the first Hedge Funds Review Service Providers Rankings.
- Ernst & Young LLP named top consulting firm for financial services organizations by Operational Risk & Regulation for third straight year
New York, 13 January 2012
Ernst & Young LLP announced today that it has been named the overall winner of Operational Risk & Regulation's annual consultancy rankings for the third consecutive year, and placed first in seven of the 13 risk and regulatory consultant service categories.
- Ernst & Young LLP Commits $300K to Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship
New York, 12 January 2012
In recognition of Ernst & Young's more than 8,000 Entrepreneur Of The Year Award® winners and the organization's commitment to support future market leaders everywhere, Ernst & Young LLP has established the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® Alumni Fund to reward top Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE).
- Ernst & Young, LLP continues tradition of overseeing voting process and safeguarding results for the annual Golden Globe® Awards
Los Angeles, 10 January 2012
Another award season begins in Hollywood with the 69th annual Golden Globe® Awards, which will be announced on January 15. Prior to the telecast, the names of the winners will be safeguarded by Ernst & Young LLP, a leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services and services to strategic growth markets.
- Ernst & Young LLP offers personnel new tax offsets on same-sex domestic partner health and welfare benefits in the US
New York, 9 January 2012
Ernst & Young LLP today announced it and its affiliates will reimburse lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) employees for the additional federal and state taxes they pay on same-sex domestic partners' medical benefits in the US, making it the first Big Four accounting firm to offer this perk.
- Property-Casualty Insurers Should Adopt Five Strategies to Succeed in a Challenging 2012, Ernst & Young Advises
New York, 9 January 2012
Ongoing uncertainty over volatile economic conditions continues to plague buyers of insurance products and services, with less than favorable implications for the property-casualty insurance industry, according to Ernst & Young's new Property-Casualty Insurance Industry Outlook.
- Ernst & Young LLP will host nearly 150 ethnically diverse students from 73 US campuses at Discover Ernst & Young
New York, 4 January 2012
The firm will concurrently host its fourth annual Campus Diversity and Inclusiveness Roundtable, a forum at which deans, faculty and administrators from top business programs will discuss the business imperative for diversity and inclusion and share best practices.