Ernst & Young's News Release Archive: October 2011
- Ernst & Young quarterly oil and gas update
Houston, 31 October 2011
While the recent quarter's financial news is decidedly more bearish than bullish, Ernst & Young's Oil and Gas Center anticipates a steady close to the year. The oil and gas industry is set to end 2011 strong amid great uncertainty in the broader market.
- Ernst & Young LLP Announces 10 National Winners of 2011 Entrepreneurial Winning WomenTM Program
New York, 24 October 2011
High-potential entrepreneurs receive resources and support to help accelerate the growth of their businesses.
- U.S. IPO Pipeline Grows to Record Level in Third Quarter as Market Softens
New York, 18 October 2011
The U.S. IPO pipeline is full and primed for companies to go public in Q4 despite continued market swings and volatility according to Ernst & Young's U.S. IPO Pipeline Analysis.
- Ernst & Young's Finance Management Consulting Capabilities Cited As Market Leader by Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory
New York, 17 October 2011
Ernst & Young LLP today announced that the global Ernst & Young organization was cited as a market leader in Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory's Finance Management Consulting Marketplace 2011-2014 report due to its financial management capabilities.
- Ernst and Young launches Americas Tax Center
New York, 13 October 2011
A network of highly experienced tax professionals who can deliver cross-border services throughout North, Central and South America.
- From Ernst & Young's Energy Executive Insight Session: Opportunity abounds for US O&G and China
Houston, 13 October 2011
Having imported 60% of its fossil fuels in 2010, China is aggressively pursuing partnerships to support future fuel supply.
- Surprising appetite for deals despite market turbulence
New York, 3 October 2011
Despite economic turbulence and market turmoil, 41% of leading international companies expect to make an acquisition in the next 12 months, according to Ernst & Young's latest Capital confidence barometer, based on a survey of more than 1,000 senior executives around the world.