EY's News Release Archive:
- U.S. Q3 Pipeline Slows Yet Recent Activity and Positive Post IPO Returns Indicate Healthy Signs for Fall
New York, 24 September 2012
According to EY's U.S. IPO Pipeline Analysis, despite a slower quarter from Q2, the IPO market in Q3 2012 was stronger than it was in Q3 2011 with 21 and 16 effective IPOs respectively excluding REITs, closed-end funds, SPAC and OTC issues.
- Ernst and Young LLP ranks among the top 10 companies for working mothers for 7th straight year.
New York, 18 September 2012
Ernst & Young LLP has ranked in the top 10 on Working Mother's 2012 Working Mother 100 Best Companies list, marking the firm's seventh year in the top 10 and its 16th appearance on the list. Last year, Ernst & Young LLP was also inducted into Working Mother magazine's Hall of Fame, demonstrating the firm's continued commitment to women's advancement and showcasing its programs and policies that benefit working parents.
- Ernst & Young LLP busy tabulating ballots for 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards
Los Angeles, 17 September 2012
Ernst & Young LLP is tabulating the thousands of Primetime Emmy® Award ballots that will determine the winners of the 64th Primetime Emmy® Awards.
- Opportunity and optimism: global media and entertainment CEOs see digital media as a significant driver of future growth
Los Angeles, 12 September 2012
Global media and entertainment CEOs are optimistic about the digital future and expect digital revenue will be a rapidly increasing percentage of overall revenue for companies, according to EY's latest CEO study Opportunity and optimism: How CEOs are embracing digital growth released today.
- Ernst & Young LLP health care report explores collaboration as key to a patient-centric system
New York, 12 September 2012
As the US health care industry continues its transformation to a patient-centric system, health care providers face a new imperative to collaborate with other entities to deliver quality care and improved outcomes with greater efficiency at lower costs.
- Ernst and Young LLP donates 100K to MENTOR's youth programs
New York, 10 September 2012
MENTOR's Celebrity Roast hosted by David Feherty and Samuel L. Jackson features Ernst & Young LLP's Nancy Altobello and employee 'Mentor of the Year'
- Treasurys ex Deputy Benefits Tax Counsel joins Ernst and Young LLP
New York, 6 September 2012
Ernst & Young LLP announced that Helen Morrison has joined the firm as a principal in the National Tax Department, following her position as Deputy Benefits Tax Counsel in the U.S. Department of Treasury's Office of Tax Policy.