EY announces finalists for the Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2012 Award in the Greater Philadelphia region
Philadelphia, 10 May 2012 — Ernst & Young LLP today announced the finalists for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2012 Award in Greater Philadelphia. The awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. Award winners will be announced at a special gala on June 21 at the Terrace Ballroom of the Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia.
The finalists are:
- Chris Ashton, Petplan Pet Insurance
- Natasha Ashton, Petplan Pet Insurance
- Nickolas A. Auger, RevZilla Motorsports, LLC
- David Brussin, Monetate
- Anthony M. Bucci, RevZilla Motorsports, LLC
- Joseph Cosgrove, Pentec Health, Inc.
- Robert Cottone, IMC Construction Inc.
- Robert M. Edmund, Edmund Optics
- Timothy P. Flynn, Allied Wire & Cable Inc.
- Daniel Flynn, Allied Wire & Cable Inc.
- Thomas J. Gravina, Evolve IP
- Barry Green, Phoenix Lithographing Corporation
- Mike Hamilton, Renmatix
- Richard Hirsh, Transcend United Technologies
- Brad Hollinger, Vibra Healthcare, LLC
- Matthew M. Kull, RevZilla Motorsports, LLC
- Gregory B. Lingo, Cornell Homes
- Bill Marvin, InstaMed
- Michael G. O'Neill, Preferred Sands
- Richard G. Phillips, Jr., Pilot Freight Services
- Brian Radwell, Radwell International
- Nathan Relles, SofterWare Inc.
- Dan Roitman, Stroll
- Douglas E. Schoenberg, SofterWare Inc.
- Mark Weinstein, BioClinica, Inc.
- Samuel Whitaker, Greenphire
Now in its 26th year, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Program has expanded to recognize business leaders in more than 140 cities in more than 50 countries throughout the world.
Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the EY National Entrepreneur Of The Year Program. Award winners in several national categories, as well as the EY National Entrepreneur Of The Year Overall Award winner, will be announced at the annual awards gala in Palm Springs, California, on November 17, 2012. The awards are the culminating event of the EY Strategic Growth Forum®, the nation’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies.
Founded and produced by Ernst & Young LLP, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are nationally sponsored in the United States by SAP America and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.
In Greater Philadelphia, sponsors include Ballard Spahr LLP; Merrill Corporation; Molewski Financial; Morgan Lewis; Murray, Devine & Company, Inc.; NSM Insurance Group; ParenteBeard LLC; Pepper Hamilton LLP; Philadelphia Business Journal; PNC; Scherzer International; SolomonEdwards; and Sovereign Bank.
About EY Entrepreneur Of The Year
EY Entrepreneur Of The Year is the world’s most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. The unique award makes a difference through the way it encourages entrepreneurial activity among those with potential, and recognizes the contribution of people who inspire others with their vision, leadership and achievement. As the first and only truly global award of its kind, Entrepreneur Of The Year celebrates those who are building and leading successful, growing and dynamic businesses, recognizing them through regional, national and global awards programs in more than 140 cities in more than 50 countries.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Worldwide, our 152,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential.
EY refers to the global organization of member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit www.ey.com
This news release has been issued by Ernst & Young LLP, a US client-serving member firm of Ernst & Young Global Limited.