EY Announces EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2014 Award Semifinalists in the Pacific Northwest
Seattle, 8 April 2014
EY today announced semifinalists for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2014 Award in the Pacific Northwest. The awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance, and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. Award winners will be announced at a special gala event on June 20, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue.
- Majdi Daher and Mohamad Daher, Denali Advanced Integration, Redmond, Washington
- Peter Lizotte, David Kelleher, and Scott Demorest, ACME Business Consulting, Portland, Oregon
- Raghu Raghavan, PhD, Act-On Software, Beaverton, Oregon
- Ryo Kubota, MD, PhD, Acucela, Seattle, Washington
- Kamyar Moinzadeh, Airbiquity, Seattle, Washington
- Joseph Micallef, Allegro Media Group, Portland, Oregon
- Ben Billups, Billups Worldwide, Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Heather Franklin, Blaze Bioscience, Seattle, Washington
- Leslie Freytag, butter LONDON, Seattle, Washington
- Forest Key, buuteeq, Seattle, Washington
- Kathleen Myers, MD, Essia Health, Portland, Oregon
- Josh Neblett, etailz, Spokane, Washington
- Raja Mukerji and Jesse Rothstein, ExtraHop Networks, Seattle, Washington
- Yvonne Gifford, Glutenfreeda Foods, Burlington, Washington
- Dan Price, Gravity Payments, Seattle, Washington
- Ivan Braiker, Hipcricket, Bellevue, Washington
- Greg Pierson, iovation, Portland, Oregon
- Marcelo Morales, Jubilant HollisterStier LLC, Spokane, Washington
- Kyle Stavig, Myers Container, Portland, Oregon
- Matt Ehrlichman, Porch, Seattle, Washington
- Luke Kanies, Puppet Labs, Portland, Oregon
- Scott Peyree, QuoteWizard, Seattle, Washington
- Glenn Kelman, Redfin, Seattle, Washington
- Aaron Easterly, Rover.com, Seattle, Washington
- Mark Zoske, SaltWorks, Inc., Woodinville, Washington
- Monty Montoya, SightLife, Seattle, Washington
- Kevin Klock, TalkingRain, Preston, Washington
- Mehri Moore, MD, The Moore Center, Bellevue, Washington
- Joe Whinney, Theo Chocolate, Seattle, Washington
- Scott Kveton, Urban Airship, Portland, Oregon
- Darrell Cavens, zulily, Seattle, Washington
Now in its 28th year, the program has expanded to recognize business leaders in over 145 cities in 60 countries throughout the world.
Founded and produced by Ernst & Young LLP, the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are sponsored in the United States by the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation and SAP America.
In the Pacific Northwest, regional sponsors include Merrill Corporation, Perkins Coie LLC, Scherzer International, The Big Picture Video Film & Arts, Puget Sound Business Journal and Union Bank.
About EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™
EY Entrepreneur Of The Year is the world’s most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. The unique award makes a difference through the way it encourages entrepreneurial activity among those with potential and recognizes the contribution of people who inspire others with their vision, leadership and achievement. As the first and only truly global award of its kind, Entrepreneur Of The Year celebrates those who are building and leading successful, growing and dynamic businesses, recognizing them through regional, national and global awards programs in more than 145 cities in more than 60 countries.
About EY’s Strategic Growth Markets practice
EY’s Strategic Growth Markets (SGM) practices guide leading high-growth companies. Our multidisciplinary teams of elite professionals provide perspective and advice to help our clients accelerate market leadership. SGM delivers assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services to thousands of companies spanning all industries. EY is the undisputed leader in taking companies public, advising key government agencies on the issues impacting high-growth companies and convening the experts who shape the business climate. For more information, please visit us at ey.com/us/strategicgrowthmarkets, or follow news on Twitter @EY_Growth.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization and may refer to one or more of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
This news release has been issued by Ernst & Young LLP, an EY member firm serving clients in the US. For more information, please visit ey.com.