EY announces finalists for EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2014 in Northern California
San Jose, 5 May 2014
EY today announced the finalists for EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2014 in the Northern California region. The awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. These business leaders were selected from more than 100 nominations by a panel of independent judges. Award winners will be announced at a special gala on Tuesday, June 10th at The Fairmont San Jose
The finalists are:
- Aaron Bell, AdRoll, San Francisco
- Chet Kapoor, Apigee, San Jose
- Jyoti Bansal, AppDynamics, San Francisco
- Talbott Roche, Blackhawk Network, Pleasanton
- Thomas Siebel, C3 Energy, Redwood City
- Nat Kreamer, Clean Power Finance, San Francisco
- Kamakshi Sivaramakrishnan, Drawbridge, Inc., San Mateo
- Sig Anderman, Ellie Mae, Inc., Pleasanton
- Paul Segre, Genesys, Daly City
- Greg Schott, MuleSoft, San Francisco
- Tim Chen, NerdWallet, San Francisco
- Suresh Vasudevan, Nimble Storage, San Jose
- Sarvajna Dwivedi, Pearl Therapeutics, Inc., Redwood City
- Ken Kannappan, Plantronics, Santa Cruz
- Raul Vazquez, Progreso Financiero, Menlo Park
- Brett Wilson, TubeMogul, Emeryville
- Emil Kakkis, Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical, Inc., Novato
- Tien Tzuo, Zuora, Foster City
- David Gorodyansky, AnchorFree, Mountain View
- Fedele Bauccio, Bon Appétit Management Company, Palo Alto
- Marcin Kleczynski, Malwarebytes, San Jose
- David Hung, Medivation, San Francisco
- Vladimir Shmunis, RingCentral, San Mateo
- George John, Rocket Fuel, Redwood City
- Richard Frankel, Rocket Fuel, Redwood City
- Amir Dan Rubin, Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Stanford
- Pete Flint, Trulia, San Francisco
- Doug Brien, Waypoint Homes, Oakland
- Colin Wiel, Waypoint Homes, Oakland
Now in its 28th year, the program has expanded to recognize business leaders in more than 145 cities in more than 60 countries throughout the world.
Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year National Program. Award winners in several national categories, as well as the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner, will be announced at the annual awards gala in Palm Springs, California, on November 15, 2014. The awards are the culminating event of the EY Strategic Growth Forum®, the nation’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies.
Founded and produced by EY, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are sponsored in the United States by the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation and SAP America. In Northern California, sponsors include King & Spalding, RoseRyan, Scherzer International, Smart Business Network, Inc., SolomonEdwards and The Big Picture.
About EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™
EY Entrepreneur Of The Year is the world’s most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. The unique award makes a difference through the way it encourages entrepreneurial activity among those with potential and recognizes the contribution of people who inspire others with their vision, leadership and achievement. As the first and only truly global award of its kind, Entrepreneur Of The Year celebrates those who are building and leading successful, growing and dynamic businesses, recognizing them through regional, national and global awards programs in more than 145 cities in more than 60 countries.
About EY’s Strategic Growth Markets
EY’s Strategic Growth Markets (SGM) practices guide leading high-growth companies. Our multidisciplinary teams of elite professionals provide perspective and advice to help our clients accelerate market leadership. SGM delivers assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services to thousands of companies spanning all industries. EY is the undisputed leader in taking companies public, advising key government agencies on the issues impacting high-growth companies and convening the experts who shape the business climate. For more information, please visit us at ey.com/us/strategicgrowthmarkets, or follow news on Twitter @EY_Growth.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization and may refer to one or more of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
This news release has been issued by Ernst & Young LLP, an EY member firm serving clients in the US.