China Business Network contacts
Americas Area Leader, China Business Network
Tel: +1 213 977 7746
- C. Y. Wang is the Americas Area Leader of the China Business Network and served as a member of the Ernst & Young global organization’s Americas Advisory Council (2009 to 2011) and Global Advisory Council (2010 to 2012). He is based in the Los Angeles office of Ernst & Young.
- C.Y. has over 22 years of experience with the Ernst & Young and has served Western multinationals, China 500 companies, and Asian sovereign wealth funds on transactions in the Americas, covering a broad spectrum of services. C. Y. is a Transaction Advisory Services partner by background and has worked on many of China’s significant “Going Out” transactions in the Americas, with a total transaction value exceeding $40 billion. He serves as the coordinating partner for a number of significant Chinese state-owned clients.
- C.Y. is a certified public accountant and holds a BS degree and a Master of Accounting degree from the University of Southern California. He is proficient in Chinese. He also serves as EY’s liaison partner with the US Department of Commerce’s SelectUSA initiative, a national program to promote inbound investments.
Americas Markets Leader, China Business Network
Tel: +1 416 943 3927
- Ramona Cheng is the Americas Markets Leader of the China Business Network. She has over 20 years of corporate finance experience across North America and Asia (including five years of investment banking experience in Greater China). She is based in the Toronto, Canada office of Ernst & Young.
- Ramona has extensive experience in cross-border transactions across a variety of industries. She has led numerous M&A mandates from major clients of Ernst & Young, and has successfully completed a variety of complex transactions (including acquisitions, divestitures, carve-outs and recapitalizations).
- Ramona holds a CFA charter and a CPA designation. She obtained her MBA from the Rotman School of Management and a joint honours B.A. (Economics & Management Studies) from the University of Waterloo. Ramona is multilingual (fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese).
Americas Operations Leader, China Business Network
Tel: +1 213 240 7543
- Now based in Ernst & Young’s Los Angeles office, Clara Tang has more than 14 years of professional experiences including nine years in the assurance practice (including seven years in Shanghai) and five years in the transaction advisory practice.
- Clara has assisted corporate and private equity buyers and sellers in acquisitions, divestitures and other capital transactions. She has assisted in all phases of the transaction process: strategy and development, identifying acquisition candidates or potential buyers, conducting due diligence, evaluating proposed structures and deal terms, and post-close activities. Her experience spans a range of industries, including technology, life sciences, media and entertainment, retail, professional services, education, manufacturing, and managed care. Clara also has advised many US and Chinese clients on their cross-border investment efforts during the last five years.
- Clara received an M.B.A. with honors from the University of California, Los Angeles, Anderson School of Management and a B.E. with honors from Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China. Clara is a Certified Public Accountant in both US and China and a Chartered Financial Analyst. Clara’s native language is Mandarin. She can also understand Cantonese.
Other key reports