Climate change and sustainability services
How EY can help
Our Climate Change and Sustainability Services can help you demystify the highly complex world of sustainability and assist you in taking concrete actions to identify competitive advantages, increase operational efficiency and mitigate risk.
How EY can help your business
Select service area
to learn more
We help our clients assess and understand environmental and social metrics that are material to managing their operations. Using our proven methodologies, we help organizations build the necessary monitoring and management processes and controls while interpreting and implementing emerging standards and frameworks. Through our assurance services, we also help our clients improve accuracy and reliability when reporting transparently in the market.
Sustainable business solutions
We help organizations make better business decisions by bringing ESG concepts out of the sole purview of the sustainability function into strategic risk, supply chain, marketing, product development, finance and internal audit.
Corporate compliance and operational improvement
We assist organizations in managing corporate compliance and operational improvement by helping organizations manage environmental and sustainability regulations and voluntary initiatives using a pragmatic business approach that focuses on improving client operations by providing cost-effective solutions to material risks.
Why do clients hire EY?
EY has helped clients around the globe to develop, execute and measure broad sustainability strategies.
- In an independent survey of global corporate sustainability leaders conducted by Verdantix, EY was named the company with the strongest perceived capabilities to advise on global sustainability strategy.
- EY’s global reach stretches across 140 countries.
- EY is accredited or certified under many different regulatory and tax regimes around the world, and has personnel on the ground working in these jurisdictions.
- EY supports clients with a multidisciplinary team approach to address all of the client’s strategic sustainability needs. Employing numerous subject-matter resources, from geologists and tax professionals to former government officials and auditors, EY can advise clients on an enterprise-wide basis.
- EY contributes to technical sustainability working groups aimed at standardizing definitions and approaches, such as the International Integrated Reporting Commission (IIRC), Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- EY’s 175,000 people around the globe come to work every day with one mission: building a better working world. There is no more direct way to achieve this mission than by helping our clients establish and achieve their sustainability goals.
Find out how EY can help your company to take advantage of tax incentives, credits and allowances.