Entrepreneurial Winning Women™Accelerating the growth of women-owned businesses
About the program
The fifth annual EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women Program is a national competition and executive leadership program that identifies a select group of high-potential women entrepreneurs whose businesses show real potential to scale — and then helps them do it.
Entrepreneurial Winning Women join an elite business network of the country’s best high-growth companies and participate in a customized executive leadership program with year-round activities designed to:
- Expand their knowledge with the latest information, research and executive dialogues about business strategies and practices.
- Identify potential partners, strategic alliances, customers and suppliers as well as prospective sources of private capital.
- Provide access to informal, one-to-one guidance and support.
- Strengthen their executive leadership and business skills and identify opportunities to grow through meetings with senior advisors and seasoned entrepreneurs.
- Increase national and regional visibility for themselves and their companies among corporate executives, investors and the media.
“This program totally changed my definition of 'big' and opened my eyes to the true growth potential for our company. I'm thinking entirely differently about how we measure being the market leader.”
| ||Amy Buckner Chowdhry |
Entrepreneurial Winning Women Class of 2011
2012 attractiveness survey: Brazil
Our survey emphasizes the strong global footprint of Brazil and its key strengths, while highlighting the need to improve skills and diversify the economy.
Watch this video to see how participating in the Entrepreneurial Winning Women program impacts women entrepreneurs.
Read about corporate
pace setters W.L Gore, IntercontinentalExchange, the Gilt Groupe and others through the personal reflections and winning strategies of their leaders in our semi-annual magazine.