Entrepreneurial Winning Women™
To take advantage of this extraordinary opportunity, applicants must fit the following criteria:
- Woman business owner (at least a 51% owner) who is the founding CEO of any privately held US or Canadian company less than 10 years old. If there are other women co-founders, they may apply as a group if the group meets the ownership criteria.
- For those women who have sought outside investment, the founding woman entrepreneur may still apply if she retains a majority ownership stake of what’s left after deducting all outside investments.
- Company must have reported at least $2m in sales for each of the last two fiscal years. (Typical applicant company revenue ranges from $2m up to approximately $20m annually.)
- 2016 applicants must be able to attend an intensive two-day orientation/ preparation session on October 26-28 as well as the EY Strategic Growth Forum, November 16-20, in Palm Springs, California. Attendance at both the Orientation and Strategic Growth Forum is mandatory. Those unable to commit to both events may be better served not applying.
- Please note the following additional eligibility rules:
- Only for-profit businesses may apply.
- Franchisors are eligible, but franchisees are not.
- Former EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® Award winners are not eligible.
“My selection as one of the Entrepreneurial Winning Women really boosted our credibility and visibility. More importantly, we attribute a portion of new sales as being largely the result of relationships and opportunities that EY has gone above and beyond to facilitate.” - Sherry Stewart Deutschmann, LetterLogic, Class of 2009