- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- People Advisory Services
- Information Reporting and Withholding
- Legislative Services
- Private Client Services
- State and Local Tax
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Controversy and Risk Management
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy
- Transaction Tax
- Value Added Tax
State and Local Tax
State and local taxes can significantly impact a company’s cash flow, effective tax rate and risk profile. Our network of dedicated state and local tax professionals combines technical knowledge with industry understanding and access to technologically advanced tools and methodologies.
We identify risk areas and sustainable planning opportunities for state and local taxes throughout the tax lifecycle, helping you to address your state and local tax responsibilities and achieve your business goals in the US and around the world.
Our US State and Local Tax group is effectively integrated with our Global Indirect Tax team to give you the perspective and support you need to manage your global tax burden effectively.
Our network of practitioners has in-depth knowledge of both direct and indirect state and local taxes and offers a broad array of services, including:
FY2014 marked the fourth consecutive year of corporate income tax growth. What is the outlook for FY2015? See our highlights.
Nearly 6,000 US business announcements accounted for $150 billion of capital investment and 410,000 new jobs in 2014. Find out what’s driving this growth.
- Maryland v. Wynne: Impact on local taxes
- Employee or independent contractor? State audits to increase
- Affordable care reporting: are you ready?
- ACA: recent guidance on employer health plans
- Summer employment tips
- An Employer's Guide to the President's FY 2016 budget
- Form W-4 tips for 2016
- An employer’s guide to the House Ways & Means Committee proposal for tax reform
- US Employment Tax Rates and Limits for 2016
- The ABCs of health FSA, HSA and HRAs
State and Local Tax Leaders
Director - Indirect and SALT
Business Incentives and Credits
State Income Tax
Sales and Use Tax
Unclaimed Property and Escheat Services
Taxing authorities are focusing on employment that crosses US state and local borders more than ever. Get the facts you need about risk and compliance.
New York income tax withholding audits are on the rise