- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Human Capital
- Information Reporting and Withholding
- Legislative Services
- Private Client Services
- State and Local Tax
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Controversy and Risk Management
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- Value Added Tax
State and Local Tax
State and local taxes can significantly impact a company’s cash flow, effective tax rate and risk profile. Our network of dedicated state and local tax professionals combines technical knowledge with industry understanding and access to technologically advanced tools and methodologies.
We identify risk areas and sustainable planning opportunities for state and local taxes throughout the tax lifecycle, helping you to address your state and local tax responsibilities and achieve your business goals in the US and around the world.
Our US State and Local Tax group is effectively integrated with our Global Indirect Tax team to give you the perspective and support you need to manage your global tax burden effectively.
Our network of practitioners has in-depth knowledge of both direct and indirect state and local taxes and offers a broad array of services, including:
Hear Jeff Saviano, Americas Indirect, State and Local Tax Leader, share his views on state and local tax policy for 2014.
Vital payroll resources
- Summer employment payroll and employment tax considerations
- An Employer's Guide to the President's FY 2015 budget
- Form W-4 employer considerations for 2014
- An employer’s guide to the House Ways & Means Committee proposal for tax reform
- 10 FAQs for correcting the 2013 Form W-2
- US Employment Tax Rates and Limits for 2014
- The ABCs of health FSA, HSA and HRAs
Unemployment insurance news
Learn about state efforts to increase the scope of sales and use tax compliance obligations.
Read a summary of the legislative, administrative and judicial updates that occurred during the second quarter of 2014.
State and Local Tax Leaders
Director - Indirect and SALT
Business Incentives and Credits
State Income Tax
State and Use Tax
Unemployment Insurance Fact Finder™
How do you rank among other businesses in managing the cost of unemployment insurance? Take our benchmark survey and get the facts you need.