- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Human Capital
- Information Reporting and Withholding
- Legislative Services
- Personal Taxes
- State and Local Tax
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Controversy and Risk Management
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- Value Added Tax
EY Center for Tax Policy
Stay one step ahead of tax policy and legislative developments
The EY Center for Tax Policy is the authoritative voice on tax policy, legislation and reform. Our leaders, many of whom have held senior positions at the US Treasury and the Internal Revenue Service, provide forward-looking views on the business implications of tax policy and fiscal issues driving major decisions in Washington.
Our timely insights can help you take a proactive approach to today’s key concerns:
- US fiscal challenges and their effects on tax policy and reform
- International tax reform
- Affordable Care Act preparation and implementation
- Global tax policy and controversy developments affecting US businesses
- State tax trends
- Tax accounting considerations in tax reform
Even with Chairman Camp’s release of his tax reform proposal, respondents aren’t expecting legislation to be enacted before 2017. Learn why.
Fiscal battles are poised to be at center stage for Congress this fall, and tax reform could be implicated. Read more.
Tax reform has the potential to be more favorable for domestic retailers than for some other industries. We explain why.
How will the January 2013 fiscal cliff deal impact taxpayers, businesses and US tax policy? Gain perspective on the challenging fiscal and planning issues.
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
Contact our Washington Council
Washington Council EY (WCEY) is an advisory services group that helps clients manage the legislative and regulatory process.
Americas Tax Center
The Americas Tax Center brings together more than 10,000 tax professionals, spanning 33 countries to provide borderless client service across the Americas.