Transaction Advisory Services
- About Transaction Advisory Services
- Corporate Development
- Divestiture Advisory Services
- M&A, Capital & Debt Advisory
- Infrastructure Advisory
- Operational Transaction Services
- Real Estate Transaction Advisory
- Transaction Support
- Transaction Tax
- Valuation, Business Modeling & Fairness Opinions
- Working Capital
We help clients drive rapid and sustainable release of cash from working capital. We identify the key drivers of working capital improvement, quantify this opportunity and provide recommendations on activities required to realize the cash.
- Identify — Conduct pilot site visits, external or internal benchmarking and metric-setting; perform strategic opportunity assessment.
- Diagnose — Develop prioritized set of opportunities (e.g., process improvements, elevated compliance or changes to commercial terms) and recommend actions.
- Design, deliver, sustain — Facilitate and support the execution of recommended actions and process changes; develop key performance indicator measures and dashboards to monitor and sustain performance.
The 14 leading pharma companies have up to US$40 billion tied up unnecessarily in working capital. What strategies can help companies increase efficiency?
See how big deals are generating middle market momentum
Our 11th Capital Confidence Barometer predicts healthy growth for M&A globally, which should take the market back to levels seen before the financial crisis.