Entrepreneurial Winning Women
With the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women programme, we channel our resources and convening power to help women entrepreneurs achieve the full potential they envision for their companies. The programme identifies and celebrates high-potential female entrepreneurs and provides them with personalised one-on-one business insights and advice as well as insider access to strategic networks of established entrepreneurs, executives, advisors and investors. Unlike many other programmes, which are focused on helping women start a business, EY’s Entrepreneurial Winning Women programme supports women with existing enterprises so they can scale up and become market leaders.
Class of 2016
We are pleased to announce the Class of 2016 of our Entrepreneirual Winning Women programme.
- Christi Maherry, LAWtrust
- Fee Halsted, Ardmore Ceramic Art
- Risna Opperman, Roses for U t/a Urth
- Priakumari Hassan, WOA Fuels and Oils
- Kariema Price, Pyramid Electrical Contractors
- Dolly Mbuyane, Nozihle Cleaning Services
- Shameem Kumandan, Washtub Laundry
- Melanie Medell, Melaire Linens
- Dudu Mofokeng, Legaci Superior Dry Cleaners and Laundry Services
- Patricia Koekemoer, Professional Sourcing
- Ayanda Mzodeki, Liyema Consulting
- Gcinile Mamba, Sivivane Construction
- Phindile Machweu, Sasamela Trading Enterprise & Projects
- Vimala Ariyan, Southern African Institute of Learning
- Lerato Molefe, Naaya Consulting
- Faaeza Doola, Hott Design and Print
This leadership development programme works alongside and assist high-potential women entrepreneurs scale their businesses and achieve the full potential they envision for their companies.
Knowing the importance of coaching and mentorship programs in achieving gender equality in the workplace, we are pleased to continue the work of this programme to channel our resources, our people, and our convening ability to help women entrepreneurs achieve the full potential of their companies and themselves as business leaders.
We admire the work they are doing and it is continually inspirational for us to learn about the impact of their businesses as it re-affirms our belief in the power and spirit of entrepreneurship.