- Opening the door to the C-Suite: CIOs are in a unique position, often holding a helicopter view of what's going on in the business
- Time to claim the spotlight:COOs have potential to shape future success for organisations
- Gugu Msibi, named as one of the World's top 100 Dynamic Women by Arise Magazine
- Retail sales not so merry this festive season...
- Exxaro, Sipho Nkosi claims first place at the Ernst & Young World Entrepreneur Awards
- Increasing investment opportunities across Africa but challenges remain
- Un rôle grandissant pour l’Afrique à "l’âge d’or du gaz"
- Growing role for Africa in the "Golden Age of Gas"
- Life insurance falls again in third quarter
- Bank confidence rises despite weak investment climate
- EY Africa acquires the consulting interests of the Resolve Group as we continue our market leadership drive across the continent
- Africa tax - the critical role of multinationals
- Further deterioration in non-durable goods retail sales during 2012Q3
- Top 10 companies awarded for embracing the journey towards integrated reporting
- Finalists for the Southern Africa Chapter of the EY World Entrepreneur Awards
- Global Consumer Banking Survey 2012
- Drive for revenue growth ignores risk of prosecution for senior executives
- Eighty percent of global chief audit executives acknowledge room for improvement with internal audit functions
- Number of mining M&A deals in Africa continues to rise, are we seeing a shift from build to buy
- Life insurance confidence falls, but remains solid
- Slowdown in rapid-growth markets to be short lived
- Bank confidence falls in line with economic uncertainty
- Resource nationalism remains number one risk for miners
- Ernst & Young invests in the future with new building
- Making the most of your people in Africa
- Know the challenges to reap the rewards
- The high price of agility
- WEOY 2012 Winner
- Broad based deterioration in retail sales growth during 2012 Q2
- Ernst & Young announces acquisition in Cameroon
- Ernst & Young aquires Q-Core Consulting
- M&A in Africa - window of opportunity for South Africa is open - but for how long?
- Majority of organisations struggling to adapt business models to capitalise on new generation of 'co-creating' consumers
- Life insurance confidence levels remain solid in 2012
- Ernst & Young is developing Africa's future women leaders
- Bank index Q1 12: Bank confidence rises sharply, on strong profit growth
- Retail confidence improves on the back of strong clothing and footwear sales growth
- A tough 2012 but is there light at the end of the tunnet for Eurozone?
- Looking for entrepreneurs to drive Southern Africa's growth