How do you deliver year-on-year growth?
To reach its potential, your organization must continuously improve its performance – and sustain that improvement. We have professionals who can help you meet these challenges.
We can help you deliver measurable and sustainable improvement in the performance of your business by focusing on the areas of Finance, Customer, and Supply Chain.
Drawing on our experience and a multidisciplinary approach, we can help you with:
- Transforming your finance operating model
- Designing and managing outsourcing, offshoring and shared service center arrangements
- Sharpening your performance management framework
- Designing and implementing financial systems
- Conceiving and implementing enterprise cost management systems
Businesses know that it is essential to attract, retain and grow profitable customer relationships.
Our team of professionals can work with you to:
- Develop and deploy your market and customer strategy
- Develop and help implement insightful customer analytics that allow you to understand and anticipate customer needs
- Develop pricing, promotion, channel and product strategies that improve your margin and increase your profits
- Improve customer service management
- Improve marketing and sales performance
- Streamline and accelerate your collections processes
You know that your supply chain has the potential to be a key competitive differentiator. Leading organizations are increasingly looking at improving the performance of their supply chains to deliver reduced cost, increased revenue and most importantly increased shareholder and customer value.
We collaborate with high performing organizations to assist with strategy through to execution, in order to:
- Provide insight into the health of supply chains by using a robust set of data analytics
- Transform global supply chains through a cross-disciplinary approach spanning operations, tax and risk
- Review, improve and assess risk of procurement functions to realize long-term, sustainable benefits
- Improve supply chains and infrastructure in emerging markets as a powerful catalyst to secure new market share and drive revenue growth
- Integrate environmental, sustainable and low carbon aspects into end-to-end supply chains
- Provide sector-specific supply chain insights with our experienced industry supply chain professionals
Underpinning our performance improvement capabilities are our strengths and skills in day-to-day operations, management and strategic decision-making. These skills are concentrated in the four supporting areas of:
- People and organizational change
- IT advisory
- Program management
Managing IT risks today is more about managing business risks as a whole. What can you do to help minimize IT risks?
- Bridging Africa's infrastructure gap (pdf, 2 mb)
- Indirect Procurement Optimisation (pdf, 765kb)
- The world bank of restructuring (pdf, 285.3kb)
- Remuneration Governance in South Africa: 2013 Survey Results (pdf, 1.4mb)
- Frontier Human Resources: Neither wild nor west (pdf, 395.3kb)
- Cape to Cairo: Assessing the logistical challenges to serving customers on time (pdf, 887.3kb)