Climate Change & Sustainability Services
Climate change and sustainability continue to dominate corporate and government agendas. The identification of climate change and sustainability risks around the world and in Africa can pose significant financial and reputational threats, but at the same time, addressed effectively can also identify potential future opportunities.
Our Climate Change and Sustainability Services team has the right skills and experience to support you in the capitalising of the opportunities and managing the risks to your business. More specifically we have the knowledge to help you understand business and regulatory threats and opportunities, explore and execute commercial transactions, monitor performance and assure public disclosures on progress.
- IIRC Integrated Reporting Framework - Executive summary (pdf, 4.5mb)
- CRISA Disclosure Research Report 2013 (pdf, 385.3kb)
- Paper II: Making sense of under-nutrition and over-consumption: agenda setting for sustainability in the food sector (pdf, 1.9mb)
- The concept of 'value creation' in Integrated Reporting (pdf, 529.7kb)
- EYe on Resources and Reporting (pdf, 4.9mb)