- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Human Capital
- Private Client Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
Tax Alert - Oct/Nov 2012
Herewith the October/Novemder 2012 issue of Tax Alert. We trust that it will be of assistance to you.
Please contact any of the designated contact people if you have any queries whatsoever.
The Tax Team
Corporate Tax Advisory Services
- Tax Administration Act no.28 of 2011 - 1st in the series: The self assessment system
- The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FACTA)
- Dividends Tax implications in respect of issuing shares for consideration in the form of negotiable instruments or future services
- Understatment Penalties and Voluntary Disclosure Programme in the TAA
To download the PDF, click here (pdf, 686.3kb)
The information contained in this publication is intended to provide general guidance. It is not intended to replace the specific advice which should be sought from an appropriate professional advisor before taking any particular course of action.
Issue 07 of T Magazine looks at how companies are developing global talent management processes and explores the tax implications of this increasingly mobile workforce.
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
- Issue 6 (pdf, 1010kb)
Tax insight for business leaders
T Magazine brings you thought-provoking insights on tax issues from policy-makers, leading academics and EY tax professionals, as well as the latest tax news from around the world. Find out more on ey.com/tmagazine.