Benefits of participation
Entrepreneur Of The Year
EY Entrepreneur Of The Year is the world’s most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. The award makes a difference through the unique way it encourages entrepreneurial activity and recognises the contribution of people who inspire others with their vision, leadership and achievement.
Each year we ask our alumni what they gained from participating in the program. Some of the opportunities they tell us are the most valuable include:
- Connecting with like-minded entrepreneurs
- Enhancing your business’ profile in Australia and internationally
- Generating local and national media coverage
- Being in the running to compete for the title of Australian Entrepreneur Of The Year and World Entrepreneur Of The Year
- Examining and evaluating your business
- Congratulating staff for their contribution to your business success
- Access to respected business leaders through the Entrepreneur Of The Year alumni, Champions of Entrepreneurship and independent judging panels
- Reflecting, discussing and celebrating your entrepreneurial achievements
- Access to complimentary EY business workshops
We have asked our 2014 finalists what they have enjoyed most about being part of the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year program, what advice they would give to future participants and why they think it is important to recognise and celebrate entrepreneurs.