Entrepreneur Of The Year
To be eligible for the program, you must be either:
- An owner-manager who is primarily responsible for the recent performance of a privately held business that is at least two years old.
- If from a listed company that is at least two years old:
- A founder of a company who is still actively involved in the management of the company or retains a 51% ownership; or
- An entrepreneur primarily responsible for the performance of the business for a minimum of two years who is also a material shareholder of the company.
- Social entrepreneur: Entrepreneurs who are primarily responsible for directing the activities of a social enterprise that is at least two years old, which seeks to benefit the community.