Wealth and asset management tax services
Our global wealth and asset management services bring together the broad industry and tax knowledge of thousands of professionals. With offices worldwide, we are a leading service provider to alternative and traditional regulated funds, both onshore and offshore.
Our clients benefit not only from our experience with numerous wealth and asset managers and funds but also from the dynamic blend of cross-border tax services we provide to sellers, buyers and financial intermediaries.
We assist funds in addressing the complexity and challenges inherent in their domestic and global structures. The breadth of our tax services ranges from planning and controversy assistance through tax accounting, controls and compliance.
Our tax services include:
- International tax planning, including transfer pricing and global tax analysis
- Jurisdictional tax services (federal, state, local)
- Transaction tax services
- Human capital services, including performance and rewards
- Tax accounting and risk advisory services
- Individual tax planning and compliance
- Hedge fund structuring for tax efficiency
- Uncertain tax position (i.e., “FIN 48”) analysis