Government & Public Sector
Our Central Agencies coordinate and formulate public sector strategy and policy across multiple fronts to support national governments across Oceania and internationally. Our global connections and engagements enable us to bring our public sector clients unique insights into trends and reforms that are happening around the world.
In the current economic climate, governments need to enhance productivity and find better ways to deliver services while maximising outcomes and minimising risks. We understand how to drive whole of government reforms and improve public sector performance to underpin economic and policy responses to key issues.
With our global experience, we are able to challenge our clients thinking and enable them to make informed decisions. We provide comprehensive advice to governments on topics such as:
- Understanding the economic growth outlook and the changing impact of it on government revenues
- Reducing costs while funding new policies and reform agendas
- Redefining the core role of Governments and the public sector
- Creating new models of citizen engagement
- Reshaping the public service workforce
- Allocating resources in the best way across agencies and programs
- Grants management
- Asset sales
- Reducing red tape
- Providing the right capacity and capability in tight timeframes to drive the need and appetite for change, and to meet the future delivery requirements