Value quest, EY’s 2016 valuation survey, considers how investors find value amid the crowd of private companies.
Helping your business grow, fast.
At EY, we understand your challenges and we know what it takes to drive sustainable growth because we've helped many of the world’s most dynamic and ambitious companies develop into market leaders.
Our global network of Growth Markets professionals are dedicated to serving the changing needs of fast-growth companies. Whether working with dynamic mid-cap companies or early stage venture-backed businesses, our professionals around the world draw upon their extensive experience, insight and global resources to help growing businesses reach their full potential.
As well as providing traditional assurance, advisory, tax and transaction advisory services, our Growth Markets practice supports your growth, financial performance and risk management strategies in four key areas:
- Creating dynamic business strategies
- Understand and meet your finance and taxation needs
- Planning and executing transactions
- Improving your business performance and managing risk - people, process and technology
So whether your business thrives on entrepreneurial spirit, innovation or superior customer service - and regardless of your stage of growth - our Growth Markets team can help you take the next step. It's not luck that makes leaders.
Climate Change and Sustainability Services Leader
+61 3 9288 8121
Melbourne Cleantech Portfolio Leader
+61 3 9655 2971
Leading through disruption
How will organisations not just survive in the face of disruption, but thrive? Business leaders at Strategic Growth Forum China provide insights.
- How do you give direction when the landscape is constantly shifting?
- Is your business strategy fit for a digital world? Begin your Digital Maturity Check now.
- Staying ahead of the disruption curve
- Maintaining a culture of innovation
- Opportunities on the digital horizon
- Building blocks to thrive in a digital age
- How young companies are tackling digital disruption
The 15 winning women entrepreneurs connect with advisors, entrepreneurs and the insights they need to scale their businesses at our annual conference. Read conference highlights.
Our report reveals how women entrepreneurs in Asia-Pacific practise five key behaviours to help themselves successfully scale to become market leaders.
The 24 EY Accelerating Entrepreneurs from Asia-Pacific were selected for their innovative technology-based products or services and ambition to accelerate growth internationally. Learn more.