Staying connected with former colleagues
We're excited to launch our new EY Alumni Portal and invite you to come and visit! It has a fresh look and new features, including enhanced networking and career tools.
As a registered user of the Alumni Portal, you'll need to change your password to access the new portal. Simply click here to reset your password and gain access on your first visit.
For future visits, simply go to alumni.ey.com and enter your email as your username and your new password.
We hope you enjoy our portal and we look forward to receiving your feedback.
Updating your EY Alumni profile and setting your preferences:
While you are visiting the new site, please take a moment to ensure your EY Alumni profile and preferences are up to date. Here’s how:
- On the EY alumni portal home page, click the white arrow next to the profile picture. A drop-down menu appears.
- Click "My profile," then the "Privacy" and "Configuration" icons to control visibility of your account and which aspects you want to share.
- Click "Account settings" to review and edit/update your profile.
- Click "Notifications" to select your email communication preferences.
- Refer to the FAQs for help
If you require assistance, please feel free to contact your local EY Alumni program manager: email@example.com.
The EY Belgium Alumni team