Cleantech and Sustainability Services
In a changing global context, with a rising world population to 9 billion in 2050, a scarcity of resources, an increasing need for smart solutions and increased performance and aligned transparency – to name a few, policy makers, public and private organizations are being challenged to change and adapt in a dramatic way. Today, we see the change happen.
Our teams at EY are organized around those topics which help you achieve your objectives in a sustainable manner and to assist you in adding and creating more and sustainable value to your stakeholders. Where it matters, when it matters.
We are well-equipped and eager to help you in envisioning, designing, implementing, changing, monitoring and reporting on those items that matter for you to grow and build a better environment and better results at the end of the day.
To achieve this we work together with our colleagues from other fields of expertise and countries. Because it takes more than one to make it happen in a globalised connected world of businesses, regulations and societies. Over the last 20 years, we have proven and recognized state-of-the-art experience in specific fields with governments and policy makers; industry associations, private corporations and organizations.
Our CaSS practice is embedded across all our services, geographies and industries.
Our team of professionals are more than keen to help in areas such as:
- Governance, risk en compliance:
- Policy / regulatory design and effectiveness (Public sector)
- Corporate governance and board services
- Internal audit
- Compliance effectiveness (eg REACH; integrated reporting)
- Ethics and Diversity
- Supply chain risk (eg Conflict minerals; Waste Management (EPR))
- Tax risk management
- Corporate responsibility in tax and General Anti Abuse Rules (GAAR)
- Performance improvement
- Corporate and Brand reputation improvement
- Stategic stakeholder management (customers / employer branding / NPS / AA1000)
- Sustainability and integrated strategy and implementation (incl. ISO 26000, UN Global Compact, …)
- Greenhouse gas reporting advisory and assurance (Greenhouse Gas Protocol, Bilan Carbone, EU Emissions Trading Scheme)
- Water/Carbon/Environmental management and foot-printing
- Environmental due diligence
- Materiality and identification of key sustainability topics
- Sustainability reporting advisory (incl. Global Reporting Initiative Guidelines) and pre-assurance advisory (assurance readiness)
- Sustainability assurance
Our integrated and multidisciplinary team, with access to over thousands subject-matter professionals globally, will help you identify the right people to bring to the table and develop customized recommendations and independent assurance to help your organization take the next step on its journey.