- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Private Client Services
- People Advisory Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
Today's business and tax environment is increasingly complex, there are more and more demands for transparency, tax departments are under pressure to be more effective and highly qualified professionals can be hard to obtain.
To help you respond to these demands, we provide assistance in three key areas:
- Tax accounting: supporting quarterly and annual tax provision calculations, validating tax balance sheet accounts and implementing new accounting standards under IFRS and/or local GAAP
- Tax function performance: improving operating strategy and organization design, tax process and controls, and data and systems effectiveness
- Tax risk: identifying and prioritizing key risks and assisting with controls monitoring and remediation
The scope and nature of our services may differ depending on whether you are an auditor non-audit client. What's consistent is the high-quality service our professionals provide to address your unique needs, throughout the entire tax life cycle of planning, provision, compliance and working with the tax authorities.
Our talented people, consistent global methodologies and tools and unwavering commitment to quality service will help you build strong compliance and reporting foundations, sustainable organizational strategies and effective risk management protocols, helping your business achieve its potential.
To find out more about the services we offer we offer in this area please contact us.
To find out more about the services we offer in this area please contact:
James D. Hunter
+44 (0)20 7980 0989
+1 202 327 8355
Europe, Middle East, India and Africa
+31 88 40 71866
Far East and Oceania
+61 3 8650 7363
+81 3 3503 1100
This newsletter provides a brief update on the latest changes having a possible impact on your interim and/or annual tax reportings.
Find out how EY can assist you in preparing and reviewing quarterly and annual tax provision calculations to ensure compliance with tax accounting requirements.
Find out what you need to know about this quarter’s tax developments and related US GAAP accounting implications in our June 2017 issue
Managing Partner Tax Belgium
Franky De Pril
Nick Van Gils
- See our Belgian publications
- View our Tax Thought Leadership Library
- Read our Belgian tax alerts
- Check out our Global tax alerts
- Consult the overview of our upcoming webcasts and register
- Access our global tax guides
- Easily navigate between 160+ jurisdictions with the EY Global Tax Guides app
- Find out about our latest Tax Insights for business leaders