- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Private Client Services
- People Advisory Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
Every transaction has tax implications, whether it's an acquisition, disposal, refinancing, restructuring or initial public offering. Understanding and planning for these implications can mitigate transaction risk, enhance opportunity within the deal and provide crucial negotiation insights.
Our Transaction Tax services comprise a worldwide network of professional advisors who can help you do just that. By combining diverse cross-border transaction experience with local tax knowledge across a broad spectrum of industry sectors, we can help you make informed decisions and navigate the tax implications of your transaction.
Because every deal has a distinct profile, we mobilize wherever needed, assembling a personalized, integrated global team to work with you throughout the transaction life cycle, from initial due diligence through post-deal implementation.
Our local teams employ a consistent approach globally to provide you with a coordinated understanding of the relevant jurisdictional and multi-disciplinary tax issues. And we can suggest structuring alternatives to achieve your commercial objectives, promote exit readiness and help improve prospective earnings or cash flows — raising opportunities for improved returns on your investment.
Our integrated approach means you gain access to high-quality, globally coordinated tax advice, wherever your transaction occurs.
To find out more about the services we offer in this area please contact:
James D. Hunter
+44 (0)20 7980 0989
+1 202 327 8355
Europe, Middle East, India and Africa
+31 88 40 71866
Far East and Oceania
+61 3 8650 7363
+81 3 3503 1100
Managing Partner Tax Belgium
Franky De Pril
Nick Van Gils
- See our Belgian publications
- View our Tax Thought Leadership Library
- Read our Belgian tax alerts
- Check out our Global tax alerts
- Consult the overview of our upcoming webcasts and register
- Access our global tax guides
- Easily navigate between 160+ jurisdictions with the EY Global Tax Guides app
- Find out about our latest Tax Insights for business leaders