Welcome toEY Belarus
Locally, we are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Globally, we are also united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
We also invite you to learn more about the EY difference: high-performing teams delivering exceptional client service.
- EY releases report on IT industry in Belarus – Minsk, 15 August 2017
- Changes in tax and law planned for 2018: EY comments – 27 July 2017
- EY retains top Universum ranking all around the world – 17 July 2017
- Murad Al-Katib of AGT Food and Ingredients Inc. from Canada named EY World Entrepreneur Of The YearTM 2017 – 26 June 2017
- The IT Industry in Belarus: EY’s Perspective – 18 April 2017
- EY (Ernst & Young) announces the release of the sixth edition of Doing Business in Belarus – 1 March 2017
- The EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2016 for Belarus is Valentin Baiko, Chairman of the General Shareholders’ Meeting of SООО Conte Spa – 2 December 2016
- Finalists selected for the 2016 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® Awards in Belarus – 18 October 2016
- Uncertainty puts IPOs on hold in 2016, but pipeline is strong for 2017 – 12 October 2016
- EY named world’s #1 professional services employer in annual Universum World’s Most Attractive Employer ranking – 8 July 2016
- Manny Stul of Moose Enterprise from Australia named EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year 2016 – 15 June 2016
- Applications to participate in the 2nd EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ international contest in Belarus have closed – 3 June 2016
- EY Law Belarus is ranked in the Chambers Global 2016, Corporate/Commercial – 20 April 2016
- Industry distress to fuel oil and gas transaction activity as crude price dives – 25 February 2016
- EY holds a tax and law workshop for Chinese investors in Belarus – 10 December 2015