EY Entrepreneur Of The Year
An Entrepreneur Of The Year nominee must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be an owner, CEO or CEO-equivalent of a private or public company.
- Be primarily responsible for the company’s recent performance.
- Be nominated in the region in which the company is headquartered.
- Have some ownership of the company.
- Must be able to provide three (3)* years of financial information.
* Exception: Young and emerging categories can provide a minimum of two (2) years.
If this describes you or someone you know, the next step is easy!
Submit your online nomination today! Self-nominations are encouraged.