Entrepreneurial Winning Women™
To take advantage of this extraordinary opportunity, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Women business owners who are the founding CEOs (at least a 51% owner) of any privately held company in the US or Canada. For those with outside capital, the founding woman entrepreneur may still apply if she retains a majority ownership stake of what is left after deducting all outside investments.
- The company must be less than 10 years old.
- The company must have reported at least US$2 million in sales during each of the past two fiscal years. Typical applicant company revenue ranges from US$2 million to approximately US$20 million annually.
Applicants who are selected must be able to attend and fully participate in the following two events:
- An intensive two-day orientation and coaching session to be held in New York City on 27-28 October 2016
- EY Strategic Growth Forum, 16-20 November 2016, in Palm Springs, California
Attendance at orientation and Strategic Growth Forum is mandatory. Those unable to commit may be better served not applying.
“The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women program has opened doors and given me a platform to promote and grow my company that otherwise wouldn't have been available. The resources for women who participate are tremendous. I look forward to taking what I have learned and now have available to me to continue to scale-up Hillberg & Berk."”
| Rachel Mielke |
Hillberg & Berk
Entrepreneurial Winning Women Class of 2015