Accounting Standards and Technical Support
Private companies have a unique set of reporting standards that differ from that of a public company.
To ensure sound reporting practices are followed, EY has a team within our National Accounting and Assurance group dedicated to servicing and understanding the unique needs of our private mid-market clients.
Our team is focused on supporting and advising on technical accounting and auditing matters for private companies. We can assist you in many ways including:
- Reviewing your financial statements
- Training your accounting personnel
- Assisting you in understanding the implications of new or proposed accounting standards
- Understanding and advising on the implications of complex business transactions
We can help you successfully navigate the private company reporting environment.
- ASPE exposure draft section 3856
ASPE updates: exposure draft of section 3856 and post-implementation review.
- Recognizing The Signs of Accounting Fraud
Tips to help recognize the signs and red flags of accounting fraud.
- Webcast: Financial Reporting Developments
Your world is constantly being reshaped by changes in financial and reporting requirements. The changes can mean significant challenges for your management teams. Building a better working world starts with understanding the shifting demands on your business and how they affect you.
- ASPE changes to consolidations and joint arrangements
New accounting standards take effect 1 January 2016.