Investors require a sharper focus on corporate governance, environmental and social factors according to our 2017 investor survey.
Nonfinancial performance may influence investors
Targeting transparency 2016
Global sustainability taxes
Sustainability reporting — the time is now
Tomorrow’s investment rules: a global survey
Integrated reporting: Tips for organizations on elevating value
Value of sustainability reporting
Investor’s view on nonfinancial performance
Sustainability – What it is about?
Sustainability implies meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs and encompasses environmental, social and economic aspects.
Companies and institutions are increasingly facing demands from a variety of stakeholders to be transparent about their performance in these three key areas:
EY – your sustainability partner
EY helps clients navigate their journey towards sustainable business excellence in order to create long-term shared value. With a global network of more than 700 sustainability professionals worldwide, EY has a wealth of experience in addressing the challenges and taking advantage of the opportunities that sustainability offers.
Our solutions are customized around these key areas:
- Sustainability Management Framework
- Sustainability Risks
- Sustainable Supply Chain
- Greenhouse Gas Accounting & Reporting
- Sustainability Performance Reporting
- Sustainability Reporting Assurance
Visit our Solution Framework.
- Targeting transparency 2015
This year our study provides insights into current developments in integrated reporting and offers an overview of the sustainability reporting of the largest Swiss companies.
- Targeting transparency (2014 edition)
Sustainability – “business as usual” for leading Swiss companies: Our third study on sustainability management and reporting in Switzerland includes the findings of a survey regarding the current state of sustainability management of the biggest Swiss companies and analyzes the way they report on their non-financial performance.
- Webcast: Let's talk: sustainability Q2 2014
An effective corporate sustainability strategy includes staying on top of today’s trending topics. To help, we bring you this interactive series of discussions on sustainability issues. Register for the Webcast.
- Targeting transparency (2013 edition)
Swiss companies increasingly incorporate sustainability into their business activities. Our follow-up study analyzes the way they report and explores how they compare internationally.
- Targeting transparency (2012 edition)
How Switzerland’s largest companies report on sustainability.
- Targeting transparency
Swiss companies increasingly incorporate sustainability into their business activities. Our follow-up study(1.7 MB) analyzes the way they report and explores how they compare internationally.
- Six growing trends in corporate responsibility
This survey shows how companies are responding to a wide range of internal and external forces related to environmental sustainability risks and how well companies are prepared to address them.
- Value of sustainability reporting
Sustainability disclosure fosters investor confidence and employee loyalty. Our study explores the benefits of sustainability reporting.
- Are you ready for conflict mineral reporting?
Section 1502 of the Dodd–Frank Act requires US-listed companies using conflict minerals in their products to disclose their origin. Read our insights and recommendations.
- Sustainability reporting – the time is now
This report is an assessment of the current status of sustainability reporting. A survey at the Global Reporting Initiative’s (GRI) Global Conference on Sustainability and Reporting enabled EY and GRI to gather opinions on the changing nature of sustainability.
- Tomorrow’s investment rules: a global survey(2.4 MB)
How are investors using environmental, social and governance information about your company? Our survey of 163 institutional investors provides insights about their view on non-financial disclosures.
- G4 Sustainability Reporting Guidelines
The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) has launched the G4 Sustainability Reporting Guidelines to improve sustainability reporting, thus benefiting reporters and stakeholders. This paper describes the key features of the Guidelines and how EY can help you implement them.
- Targeting transparency 2015
Climate Change and Sustainability Services Leader Switzerland
+41 58 286 33 96
Climate Change and Sustainability Services Contacts
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
Corporate Responsibility at EY
- For more information about our own sustainability approach visit our corporate responsibility pages.
- The implementation of sustainability measures of EY Switzerland is described in the Sustainability Report 2016(1.75 MB).
- In the Communication on Progress 2013 Report(6 MB) we provide actions that EY is taking on a global basis to address United Nations Global Compact principles.