- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Private Client Services
- People Advisory Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
Customs advisory / Global Trade
The progressing internationalization of business activities and the steady increase of cross-border trade makes customs related topics such as the correct tariff classification, origin of goods, the use of customs procedures and simplifications as well as the inclusion and exchange of relevant data with third party logistics providers more and more important.
We also observe that security related directives for the control of trade flows are being strengthened at an international level and the export control legislation are broadened. In addition, consumption tax or non-customs regulations in the areas of intellectual property, health and environmental regulations can play a significant and at the most costly role in the cross-border movement of goods.
We support you in the traditional areas of customs and excise consultancy. Our specialists offer solutions to ensure legal compliance in the area of customs law, export control and excise provisions and at the same time identify optimization potentials. We also offer our support in the process and organizational management along the supply chain as well as interface-oriented consultancy services in connection with VAT and transfer pricing law.
Find below an exemplary selection of our services in the area of customs consulting. If you want to learn more about this and our tailored advisory services for your business do not hesitate to contact us!
Read the latest global developments in our customs and international trade publication.
Global Trade Leader Switzerland
+41 58 286 62 14
- Tighter requirements on description of goods in customs declarations (37 KB)
- Making sense of a world in motion - a global trade perspective / The 2016 EY Global Trade Symposium report (3,6 MB)
- Abolishment of paper-based assessment decisions (41 KB)
- TradeWatch June 2017 (2,2 MB)
- Federal Customs Administration News:
DazIT transformation program