Accomplishments and accolades
We are regarded as one of the best places to work because we support our people and our communities.
- Globally, EY was recognized as the most attractive professional services employer by business students in Universum’s World’s Attractive Employers ranking in 2016. We were also ranked by engineering and IT students as the third most attractive employer – placing us ahead of our big four competitors.
In 2016, we were also ranked by business and commerce students as the second most attractive employer in mainland China and third in Hong Kong.
We have been ranked one of the top three most attractive employers among the world’s business students for three years in a row.
- We were recognized as one of 2016 Best Companies to Work For in Greater China by the Great Place to Work Institute.
- In spring 2016, EY in Hong Kong was awarded the World Green Organization’s Green Office Label and United Nations Sustainable Development Goal’s Better World Company Label.
- In 2015, we were named the Diversity and Inclusion Corporate of the Year by WEConnect International.
- In 2015, we were named one of the Top 50 Companies for Diversity by DiversityInc.
- In 2015, we were named one of the Top 50 Employers for Women by The Times.
- In 2013/14 and 2015/16, we were recognized as a Distinguished Family-Friendly Employer in Hong Kong.
- In 2013, we were named the Most Women-Friendly International Employer by Naseba’s Women in Leadership Economic Forum China.
- Since 2008, we have won the Caring Company Award by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service for ten consecutive years, in recognition of our active community involvement and our commitment to corporate citizenship.
We are regarded as having one of the best knowledge management infrastructure.
In 2016, we won several awards from Teleos and The KNOW Network, including:
- Global Most Admired Enterprise (MAKE) for the18th time since 1998
- Hong Kong MAKE Award for nine consecutive year
- China MAKE Award for the third year in a row
- Best in Technology Deployment Award for Hong Kong MAKE
We are regarded as one of the best organizations in providing quality services to our clients.
- In 2015, we were awarded the Best Corporate Finance Advisory Services by China Mergers & Acquisitions Association.
- We won Best Auditors – Funds and Tax at AsianInvestor’s 2015 Asset Management Awards.
- In 2014, EY was named Consultancy of the Year by Asia Risk.
- We were named Accountancy Firm of the Year 2010 of the Asia-Pacific M&A Awards by the Financial Times and Mergermarket, based on our league table standings in mergers and acquisitions.