Insurance tax services
Drawing on the combined skills of tax professionals in 140 countries, you'll benefit from our deep understanding of critical tax issues. With our nationalized Financial Services tax practice, we are in an excellent position to meet your growing business needs. Our insurance professionals combine technical knowledge and an understanding of the insurance industry to assist companies in managing their tax risks and opportunities throughout the tax life cycle.
Specifically, we can assist you with:
- Global compliance and reporting services
- Human capital, including global mobility services, talent and rewards, and human resource performance improvement
- Indirect tax, including state, local, employment, property, sales and VAT
- Insurance premium tax services
- International tax, including cross-border tax structuring, planning and reporting
- Investments tax reporting and systems implementation
- Risk management and captive services
- Tax accounting and risk advisory services
- Tax controversy and risk management
- Tax credit investment advisory
- Tax performance advisory
- Tax policy and legislative advice
- Transfer pricing services
- Legal and regulatory advice including incorporation, restructuring and liquidation support, licensing and relocation, and compliance services including global monitoring of regulatory changes. Learn more about Law at EY
To get started, explore EY's T Magazine, where we offer tax insights for business leaders.
With the EY Tax Alert subscription service, you choose which topical updates you want to receive, and you choose a delivery schedule that's right for you. Sign up today.
Join EY and other industry professionals as we tackle some of today’s most pressing issues affecting the tax industry.
We offer knowledge and resources to help navigate the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA).
Stay up-to-date with the latest developments involving the CRS.
In an era of increased transparency and digitalization, today’s tax function needs to adapt how it interacts with governments & stakeholders to prepare for the future. Issue 17 of EY’s Tax Insights, out now, explores how innovation is transforming the tax landscape.
EY co-hosted a workshop with the Hong Kong Federation of Insurers (HKFI) on “Innovation creating value in the insurance industry” in the Asian Financial Forum.