Oil and gas capital projects are becoming more technically complex, capital-intensive and operationally demanding. Take a closer look in our ongoing series.
Capital projects in oil and gas
Global oil and gas transactions review 2016
Why the time is right for digital oil companies
Global oil and gas tax guide 2016
Top 10 analyst themes from quarterly oil and gas earnings calls
US oil and gas reserves study 2016
Enhancing talent in oil and gas
Are you ready for the futures
Joint ventures for oil and gas megaprojects
Oil & Gas
Fueling your future in a global economy
With rising global energy demand, the oil and gas industry has a wide range of challenges and opportunities across the upstream, midstream, downstream and oilfield services sectors. We help oil and gas companies navigate through the changing regulatory environment, manage risks and optimize performance.
To help seize new opportunities, our 9,200 oil and gas professionals provide guidance on key industry issues, such as:
- Competing and managing risk in oil and gas
While risk continues to dominate the energy landscape, competition is also becoming a dominate feature. We help oil and gas companies understand their business risks and develop plans to manage or capitalize on them.
Our professionals understand business operations and use their knowledge to support clients in defining and developing their strategies and risk mitigation techniques.
- US oil and gas reserves study 2014
- Competing in the global LNG market
- Getting ready for UK shale gas
- Shale gas in Europe: revolution or evolution?
- The Norwegian oil field service analysis
- Managing bribery and corruption risks in the oil and gas industry
- Authorized access: uncovering insider threats within oil and gas companies
- Oil and gas cybersecurity: Penetration testing techniques
- Global oil and gas reserves study
- Business pulse: oil and gas
- Global LNG: New pricing ahead?
- Monitoring regulatory changes
The top driver of regulatory risks, as reported by oil and gas companies in our global multi-sector survey, is the sector-specific regulatory pressures. In many countries, regulatory and fiscal frameworks are uncertain.
Our accounting and tax compliance services are focused on helping large, multinational companies meet their financial reporting requirements in the many countries where they do business.
- Oil & Gas Alert: US Energy taxation
- Forecasting the US energy landscape
- Grasping the thistle: adding energy to the debate
- FIRPTA investment guide: For foreign investments in certain US oil and gas assets
- Kazakhstan oil and gas tax guide 2014
- New challenges, new directions: Financial accounting advisory services for the oil and gas sector
- UK shale gas
Asia-Pacific Oil & Gas Industry Leader
Tel: +65 6309 8688
Eric YQ Zhu
Greater China Oil & Gas Industry Leader
Tel: +86 21 2228 2818
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
Discover our oil and gas services
Our global leadership can help your oil and gas business strive for greatness. Learn more about the services and guidance we can provide.